DESIGN & FEASIBILITY STUDIES
Whether for the design of a new machine or for the automation of an existing system, Cerinnov assists you in all the phases of the project. A team dedicated to robotics integrates Yaskawa, Universal Robot, Stäubli, ABB, Kuka ou Fanuc robots. Thanks to the experience of the Cerinnov group in the design of special machines for the ceramic and glass industries, Cerinnov Robotics undertakes the study of all aspects of your project:
TRAJECTORIES SIMULATION AND
DETERMINATION OF THE CYCLE TIME
DEDICATED ENGINEERING FOR OPERATOR SAFETY AND EQUIPMENT SECURITY BY INTEGRATION OF ACCESSIBILITY CONTROL DEVICES
OPTIMIZATION OF THE CYCLE TIME
AND TOOLS MANAGEMENT
CERINNOV makes personalized and intuitive interfaces together with its customers in order to facilitate the operation of robotized machines in everyday life, as well as the learning of new products. Together with the training provided by Cerinnov, these interfaces enable a quick and easy handling of the machines, even for novice staff, for an optimal productivity of your machines.
SYNCHRONIZATION & AUTOMATION
CERINNOV is your partner for :
- Robots synchronization
- Machine loading/unloading, fettling with trajectories optimization, assembling operations, glazing
- Integration of advanced motion into machinery
Our engineers will put at you disposal:
- Capacity to work with the most well-known PLC (Schneider, Mitsubishi, Wago, …)
- Integration of hi-tech industrial systems (2D / 3D cameras, laser, …)
- Networks control (connecting and interaction with the data bases of the customer …)
- Dedicated engineering for operator safety and equipment security by integration of accessibility control devices as immaterial fences, automatic locking doors or dead men controls.
- CE standardization.
MAINTENANCE & CUSTOMER SUPPORT
CERINNOV team is at your disposal for:
CERINNOV supports you in order to provide the best services:
- Electrical and mechanical maintenance
- Operators, service engineers and programmer
- Off line programming software to save downtime
- Remote maintenance
CERINNOV Group invests in innovation to stay ahead of technology. Testing robots allow the development of new applications and new algorithms always for a specific purpose: to facilitate the implementation of robots in SMEs. The implementation of intuitive path learning methods and simple and personalized interfaces allows SMEs to address robotics with more simplicity.
Increasingly associated with robotics, vision is now present in most of automated machines. Vision is used for many applications: