– Total Transfer : An offset screen is used to print patterns on an intermediate substrate from where it is picked up and transferred to the ware by a silicone rubber pad.
– Engraved : Using an etched steel or polymer plate to generate the pattern and silicone rubber print pad to transfer the image from the etched plate to the ware.
Ceramic or organic colors can be used for the decoration.
Heat release decal application
– By silicone pad for complex shaped items
– By silicone roller for 360 degrees application
Ceramic or organic decals can be used with this process
This process is used for items customization and for the decoration of complex shapes or hollowware.
– La Electrostatic spraying of mineral enamel (imitation of acid etching)
– La Aqueous spraying of enamel or organic colors